From accountants to tax consultants, bookkeeping and payroll professionals, we are here for your Professional Indemnity needs.
At First Insurance Solutions we don’t believe in a “one-size-fits-all insurance solution. Our job is to take the worry out of insurance and arrange cover for you, so that you can get on with what you do best.
Unfortunately society has become more litigious and individuals are looking for someone to blame. Any individual or firm practising accountancy or a related activity needs Professional Indemnity insurance cover, as claims can come from anywhere:
- A client purchased a company on the basis of accounts which had been approved by the Insured. The client then alleged that the accounts did not show the true position.
- The Insured advised a client regarding the transfer of funds to members of the family. The client became liable for Capital Gains Tax.
- Whilst undertaking an audit, the Insured failed to detect embezzlement by an employee.
- The Insured devised a number of tax schemes for a client but these were rejected by the Inland Revenue.
We will arrange Professional Indemnity policies that are on a wording acceptable to your needs as required by ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA, ICAEW, ICAI, ICAS, ATT, CIOT and many more.
In addition to tailored policies and wordings, we can add the following extra cover to professional indemnity policies:
- Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark
- Client documents that are lost, stolen or damaged in your care, including data
- Employee Theft and Dishonesty
- Public Liability
- Employers Liability
- Office Contents
Benefits of First Insurance Solutions
- Independent insurance brokers able to access the whole of the market
- Trusted and competent advice giving peace of mind to our clients
- Professionalism, energy and enthusiasm for what we do
- Exclusive Insurer relationships
- We are not a call centre
If you have any queries or would like a quotation, contact us today for a review of your business insurance.