Our specialist Medical Malpractice insurance has been designed to cover the risks involved with General Practitioners (GPs), Doctors, Dentists and Surgeons.
We know that experience matters when it comes to Medical Malpractice insurance. Your patients put their trust in you, which is why it is vital to ensure you are protected should something go wrong. At First Insurance Solutions, we have built on our specialist knowledge to offer competitive insurance for your medical business.
While you always strive to provide the best care and treatment possible for your patients, there are times when unforeseen events occur. A claim arising from insured treatments you carry out or advice you provide could have serious financial consequences. Our medical malpractice insurance can offer GPs, Doctors, Dentists and Surgeons cover against these risks and more.
It can be difficult to foresee where a claim might come from. Below are just a few examples of where claims can occur within the medical profession.
Examples of medical malpractice insurance claims:
- Failure to diagnose
- Surgical errors
- Prescription errors
Our policy can provide cover for these eventualities, and in addition to tailored policies and wordings, we can provide the following covers to Professional Indemnity policies.
Additional cover to our Medical Malpractice insurance policies:
- Client documents that are lost, stolen or damaged in your care, including data
- Employee Theft and Dishonesty
- Public Liability
- Products Liability
- Employers Liability
- Clinic Contents
- Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark
Why insure with First Insurance Solutions?
- Chartered Insurance broker
- Award winning
- Independent insurance brokers able to access the whole market
- Trusted and competent advice giving you peace of mind
- Professionalism, energy and enthusiasm for what we do
- Exclusive Insurer relationships
- We are not a call centre
For further advice on Medical Malpractice insurance or for a quotation, please complete the enquiry form below.