Everyone has the right to work in a safe environment and part of this involves being trained correctly to perform the job you’re being asked to do. Manual training centres and providers face increased risks as they try to deliver new skills often at height or whilst operating fork lift trucks or other heavy machinery.
As a trainer, the services you provide your clients can make a significant impact on their business and if the worst occurs, will your business and reputation remain intact?
First Insurance Solutions is a specialist insurance provider for the training industry. We are able to combine your Liabilities, Professional Indemnity, Contents and Buildings Insurance under one Insurer.
We don’t believe in a “one-size-fits-all insurance solution. Our specialism is to take the worry out of insurance and arrange the right cover for you, so that you can get on with what you do best.
Core areas of cover include:
- Negligence or breach of duty: you may fail in a duty of care to your client, perhaps by failing to educate or supervise.
- Complaints to governing bodies: cover for compensation and defence costs in respect of complaints made against you to bodies like the Local Government Ombudsman and the Office for Standards in Education (OFSTED).
- Sub-contractors and outsourcers: work undertaken on your behalf is treated as if it was done by you.
- Bodily injury cover, as a result of incorrect training.
- Injury caused by a training participant to another: If an injury is caused to a participant on the premises cover will be provided to the Training Company as you still have a duty of care for safety, regardless of who actually caused any injury.
Benefits of First Insurance Solutions
- Independent insurance brokers able to access the whole of the market
- Trusted and competent advice giving peace of mind to our clients
- Professionalism, energy and enthusiasm for what we do
- Exclusive Insurer relationships
- We are not a call centre